30th World Congress of the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) is organized by Abbey Conference & Events and will be held from Sep 17 - 21, 2019 at Millennium Forum, Londonderry, North Ireland, United Kingdom.
The Other Venue for this conference is The Playhouse.
The theme for IASP 2019 is "Breaking Down Walls and Building Bridges", a theme that not only resonates with the landmarks in our beautiful city, but also reflects the work we do in suicide prevention and building hope for those in crisis.
Key Themes & Topics:
• Innovation in suicide prevention and treatment
• Suicide in context
• Suicide, trauma and conflict
• Suicide in the ageing population
• Suicide and self harm in young people
• Clinicians as survivors of suicide
• Psychological, psychosocial and pharmacological treatments of suicide risk
• The role of “big data” in suicide prevention
• Biological and genetic risk factors for suicide
• Stigma, mental health and suicide
• Postvention and lived experience
• Psychological and social risk factors for suicidal behaviour
• Public health approaches to suicide prevention
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+353 (0)16 486 130
May 30, 2019
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
City Hotel Derry,
Londonderry, North Ireland, United Kingdom BT48 7AS,
+44 28 7136 5800
Da Vinci's Hotel,
15 Culmore Rd,
Londonderry, North Ireland, United Kingdom BT48 8JB,
+44 28 7127 9111
Londonderry, North Ireland, United Kingdom BT47 2NH,
+44 28 7132 1066