The 30th Annual Eastern Winter Dermatology Conference is organized by Robert Larner College of Medicine and will be held from Feb 07 - 10, 2019 at The Lodge at Spruce Peak, Stowe, Vermont, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals who serve northern New England. Our live educational activities attract both a regional and national audience. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The conference is intended for dermatologists, although primary care physicians with a special interest in dermatology are welcome to attend. The course is designed to provide high-level continuing education for dermatologists, keeping them abreast of new and exciting findings in basic science, clinical dermatology and dermatologic therapy.
• Recognize how children are different from adults and tailor dermatologic therapies to their needs.
• Be literature literate. Update yourself on the articles with the greatest impact in 2018.
• Bring yourself up to date with advances in dermatologic surgery and cutaneous oncology.
• Satisfy part of Component 2/periodic self-assessment of MOC (25 questions).
• Improve your skills with dermoscopy by learning with a leader in the field.
• Tailor your treatment of palmoplantar dermatoses.
• Properly identify patients with genetic predilections and use genetic testing appropriately.
• Delineate and triage infantile and childhood vascular lesions.
• Define your approach to the treatment of melanoma in situ.
• Stay abreast of emerging medical therapies in dermatology.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 802-656-2156|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 650.00|
|Physicians Regular Fee||06 Feb,2019||USD 700.00|
|Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Pharmacists Early Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 400.00|
|Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Pharmacists Regular Fee||06 Feb,2019||USD 450.00|
|Physicians-in-training Early Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 300.00|
|Physicians-in-training Regular Fee||06 Feb,2019||USD 350.00|