2nd International Nutrition and Food Technology Conference is organized by Exponet Events and will be held from Sep 25 - 27, 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
• Food Technology Researchers
• Dieticians and Clinical Nutritionists
• Health care and Fitness Professionals
• Nutrition Associations and Societies
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Integrated Health promoters
• Academicians and Young Researchers
• Basic and Clinical Research Scientists
• Industry Professionals
The annual i- Nutrition 2019 conference and expo is the largest gathering of Nutrition and Food- Tech professionals from around the world. i- Nutrition USA is expecting hundreds of academic, research and industry leaders from 24 different countries to gather in Phialdelphia, USA for this three day meeting.
i- Nutrition Congress is packed with many workshops, symposiums and multiple plenary sessions with main focus on thought provoking discussions and peer led networking. The conference is the ideal venue for to learn about the latest trends shaping the Food and Nutrition industry, to gain new skills and insights from successful Food and Nutrition experts.
For i- Nutrition 2019, renowned academic, researchers along with industry leaders from key Food and Nutrition companies will be sharing their insights into the role of Obesity, Diabetes, Prebiotics and Probiotics Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Disorders, Malnutrition and Malnourishment, Food Industry, Medicinal Food, Food Toxicology, Food Safety and Management, Advanced Food Analysis Techniques, Food and Nutrition Therapy, Indigeneity and Food and, translating this into real life strategies for your career and business.
• Obesity and Malnutrition
• Food and Nutrition Therapy
• Medicinal Food and Nutraceuticals
• Food and Nutrition Disorders
• Food Toxicology, Safety and Management
• Prebiotics and Probiotics
• Advanced Food Analysis Techniques
• Indigeneity and Food
• Diabetes, Cardiovascular & Gastrointestinal Diseases
Why i-Nutrition 2019?
• Interactive Panel Sessions- Our sessions are 100% interactive
• Case Study Driven- expect real-life examples and shared experience
• Peer Discussions- Practical processes you can take away and implement.
• Get the latest updates from hard-to-reach experts
• Share your Products and Services.
• Increase your knowledge base & Learn about new technology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1 619 378 4798
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 799.00|
|Business Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 899.00|
|Student Registration Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 300.00|
|Accompanying Person Fee||03 Jul,2019||USD 300.00|