2nd Epidemiology Group Conference
2nd Epidemiology Group Conference is organized by International Society for Influenza and other Respiratory Virus Diseases (ISIRV) and will be held from Jan 16 - 18, 2019 at European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
This is an interdisciplinary meeting bringing together epidemiologists, clinical researchers, as well as experts in public health, risk analysis, big data and global health. The focus will be on severe disease presentations with influenza and other respiratory viral infections.
The programme will address 6 key topics:
• Linking clinical research and surveillance
• What happens outside the hospital?
• Learning from individual clinical and patient-reported outcomes
• Predicting outcomes on the individual and population level
• Advancing public health surveillance of severity
• Epidemiological methods and challenges in high and low resource settings
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|