2nd Connected Medical Devices Cybersecurity Summit 2019 is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Dec 10 - 12, 2019 at Hotel Kabuki, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
With the implementation of new FDA guidelines, there has been a massive shift in focus within medical cybersecurity to prioritize product quality and patient safety to be more in line with modern standards.
Chaired by Greg Garcia, this years conference will give you unparalleled insight through the modern medtech ecosystem by bringing together experts from healthcare delivery organizations (HDOs), medical device manufacturers and pharma/biotech to enhance your threat response strategy against the latest device vulnerabilities.
Gain Industry-Leading Insights Into:
• Legacy devices, what to do when you cannot patch?
• Security framework adoption - NIST, COBIT, HITRUST or a combination?
• Asset and inventory management
• Pre and post market strategic guidance from deployment to disposal
• Software delivery, validation and patch management
• Consensus standards - taking a step closer towards standardizing risk
The 2nd Connected Medical Device Cybersecurity Summit is returning this year to help you build a comprehensive risk management program by addressing key challenges throughout your product life cycle - from development to disposal.
This conference will bring together experts from healthcare delivery organizations (HDOs), medical device manufacturers and pharma/biotech enhancing your threat response strategy against the latest device vulnerabilities.
Why Join Us?
• Gain regulatory insight to navigate pre-market and post-market guidance
• Utilize the benefits and learn alternatives to NIST Cybersecurity Framework Adoption
• Adopt the latest strategies for asset and inventory management
Main Conference: December 11 - 12, 2019
Pre-Conference Workshop Day - Tuesday December 10, 2019
Workshop A - Beyond Security Frameworks: Operationalizing Cyber Security
Time: 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
This session will explain how regardless of the data security framework that is adopted for new or existing devices, certain operational capabilities are required to support the installation and support of connected medical devices.
Participants will learn:
• How to minimize regulatory overhead when adopting patch management and other responses to security threats
• Insight behind how cybersecurity impacts corrective and protective action (CAPA)
• Best practices to prepare your supply chain for cybersecurity requirements
• The key infrastructure and resources required for cybersecurity
Workshop B - Cybersecurity & the Future of Remote Patient Monitoring
Time: 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
Healthcare delivery organizations need guidance on how to set up and support users who may not know how to make sure their home networks and mobile phones are secure.
This session shares how network-connected medical devices outside the clinical environment are integrated and installed securely. Come to this session to explore the importance of patching and monitoring for indications of abnormal behavior that may indicate device failure or compromise.
Participants will learn:
• The similarities and differences between networkconnected medical devices in clinical settings versus residential environments
• The relative cybersecurity challenges and best practices throughout the lifecycle of remote devices
|Contact No. :||02031418700
+1 212 537 5898
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Conference plus 2 Workshops - Early Fee||25 Oct,2019||USD 2697.00|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Conference plus 2 Workshops - Standard Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 3297.00|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Conference plus 1 Workshop - Early Fee||25 Oct,2019||USD 2598.00|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Conference plus 1 Workshop - Standard Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 3198.00|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Conference Only - Early Fee||25 Oct,2019||USD 2499.00|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Conference Only - Standard Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 2899.00|
|Solution Provider Pricing: Workshop Day Only Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 399.00|
|Industry Pricing: Conference plus 2 Workshops - Early Fee||25 Oct,2019||USD 3997.00|
|Industry Pricing: Conference plus 2 Workshops - Standard Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 4597.00|
|Industry Pricing: Conference plus 1 Workshop - Early Fee||25 Oct,2019||USD 3698.00|
|Industry Pricing: Conference plus 1 Workshop - Standard Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 4298.00|
|Industry Pricing: Conference Only - Early Fee||25 Oct,2019||USD 3399.00|
|Industry Pricing: Conference Only - Standard Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 3799.00|
|Industry Pricing: Workshop Day Only Fee||09 Dec,2019||USD 599.00|