26th International Stress and Behavior Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference
26th International Stress and Behavior Neuroscience and Biopsychiatry Conference is organized by International Stress and Behavior Society (ISBS) and will be held from May 16 - 19, 2019 at Oktiabrskaya Hotel, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
The target audience for this medical event is psychiatrists, psychologists, pharmacologists, neurologists, basic researchers, clinicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 32 Credits.
This is an annual international event gathering scientists and psychiatrists from around the world to share an interest in stress-evoked brain disorders in both humans and animals.
• stress, fear, anxiety, depression
• neurogenetics of stress
• neuromediators and transporters
• neurosteroids in the CNS
• neurochemistry and neurophysiology of stress
• neuropsychopharmacology and neuroendocrinology
• experimental models of behavior
• stress, memory and learning
• psychophysiology and neuropsychology
• general psychiatry
• neuroethology and human ethology
• other brain/behavioral disorders
• gene x environment interactions
• translational research in biological psychiatry
• biomarkers of stress
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1 240 899 9571|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Individual Registration - Early Fee||28 Feb,2019||EUR 165.00|
|Reduced individual registration for scientists from countries with current economic difficulties (C.I.S and selected African countries) - Early Fee||28 Feb,2019||EUR 75.00|
|Group Registration (>15 delegates) - Early Fee||28 Feb,2019||EUR 155.00|
|Accompanying persons Fee||15 May,2019||EUR 50.00|