23rd Annual International Congress on Hematologic Malignancies: Focus on Leukemias, Lymphomas and Myeloma is organized by Physicians Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held from Feb 28 - Mar 03, 2019 at Eden Roc Miami Beach, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is hematologists and medical oncologists, as well as fellows involved in the treatment and management of patients with hematologic malignancies. Nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of hematologic malignancies may also participate.
Conference Description :
This Course provides practitioners who manage hematologic malignancies the practical tools to translate emerging data into the best therapy for patients with these tumors, personalize care based upon patient and tumor characteristics, and apply novel management strategies to their practices to improve outcomes for their patients.
Conference Objectives are :
• The expanding role of new immunologic approaches, including CAR T cells and checkpoint inhibitors, in hematologic malignancies.
• The emergence of molecular-based therapies and new cytotoxic formulations in patients with acute leukemias.
• Effective utilization of the increasing therapeutic armamentarium in multiple myeloma.
• New clinical considerations for frontline and subsequent strategies for Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
• Patient, disease, and drug characteristics will inform sequencing decisions in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
• New approaches for treatment and duration of therapy among patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms.