ISIVF 2019 - 20th World Congress on In Vitro Fertilization is organized by Kenes Group, International Society for In Vitro Fertilization (ISIVF) and will be held from Oct 24 - 26, 2019 at Barcelo Sants, Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain.
It would like to bring you the experience of a breakthrough scientific programme on hot topics with in the field of in vitro fertilization of human oocytes (IVF) and various forms of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) for the prevention and treatment of infertility and other indicated conditions.
Your opportunity to thrive professionally:
• Learn about the most recent researches and clinical development in IVF and ART
• Build and maintain solid collaboration with international and national professionals and organizations related to IVF and ART.
• Advance in the understanding of the current and future challenges in the field.
• Share your professional experiences and ideas with colleagues from all around the world.
Main Topics :
• Gametes from pluripotent stem cells
• Genome editing
Infertility (relevance of comorbidity for IVF outcomes)
• Infertility surgery
Use of donor gametes
• Expanded carrier screening of gametes for donation
• Ethics of carrier screening
Ovarian stimulation for IVF
• Mild stimulation
• Personalised stimulation
• Freeze all strategies for all embryos
• Is vitrification the best cryopreservation strategy for embryos at all stages of development
• Endometrial preparation for frozen embryo transfer
Embryo quality assessment
• Time lapse monitoring
• Role of mitochondria in embryo development
• Debate pro and con: PGT-A
• PGT for late onset disease
• Embryo transfer technology
• Relevance of uterine contractions and interventions
Endometrial receptivity / implantation
• Repeated implantation failure
• Is ovarian stimulation affecting endometrial receptivity
IVF; society and global
• National/international registries
• WHO perspectives on global IVF
How to define a successful IVF program (clinic)
• Children safety
• Should cumulative life birth per started treatment be used as the preferred outcome
How to define a successful IVF program (lab)
• Quality certification IVF labs
• Optimization of the IVF lab
Speakers: Bart Fauser; Timur Gürgan; Morimoto Yoshiaru; Svend Lindenberg; David Albertini; Jie Qiao; Arne Sunde; Atsushi Tanaka; Filippo Ubaldi; Stephane Viville; Joseph Schenker; Moncef Benkhalifa; Anna Veiga; Christine Wyns; Joyce Harper; Antonis Makrigiannakis; Hisao Osada; Recai Pabuçcu; Yakoub Khalaf; Victor Gomel; Cappel Barry A; Timur Gürgan
Time: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
* Proof of resident status is required (please send an email containing the endorsement from your supervisor to the secretariat.)
** “Paramedical” applies to support personnel working in a routine environment such as nurses and laboratory technicians.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+34 91 3612600
April 29, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists (Non- Members) Early Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 550.00|
|Physicians and Scientists (ISIVF Members) Early Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 450.00|
|Residents and ParaMedicals Early Fee||25 Jun,2019||USD 300.00|