2019 Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) Annual Meeting and Exhibition
2019 Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) Annual Meeting and Exhibition is organized by Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) / Societe canadienne d ophtalmologie and will be held from Jun 13 - 16, 2019 at Quebec City Convention Center, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
By participating in the 2019 meeting, attendees will:
• Integrate into their practice, knowledge and skills gained from the sharing of Canadian and international research and scientific studies
• Discuss recent advances in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
• Compare and contrast core concepts, new advances, and clinical experiences by networking with colleagues and internationally renowned keynote speakers
• Enhance or develop new skills through hands-on learning experience in a Surgical Skills Transfer Course
• Appraise new and innovative technology and discuss developments in treatment and medical devices with industry representatives in the Exhibition Hall.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||613.729.6779
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members - All others (available to physicians only) - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 1725.00|
|Non-Members - Basic scientist/vision researcher/family physician - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 964.00|
|Non-Members - Additional industry representative - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 475.00|
|Non-Members - Non-profit organization (CNIB, FFB, etc.) - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 475.00|
|Non-Members - Eye bank administrator - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 481.00|
|Non-Members - Canadian medical student - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 239.00|
|Cos Members - Active member (includes associate, affiliated, international, and life members) - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 611.00|
|Cos Members - Pathology session - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 250.00|
|Cos Members - Junior member - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 239.00|
|Cos Members - Companion - Final Fee||12 Jun,2019||USD 239.00|