2019 Congress of Clinical Dermatology is organized by Georgia Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery (GSDDS) and will be held from May 24 -27, 2019 at Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, Miramar Beach, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Clinical and academic dermatologists, residents, fellows, and mid-level providers and other allied healthcare providers and students with a special interest in dermatology.
The Congress of Clinical Dermatology is a four-day program designed to provide practicing dermatologists and mid-level providers with an interest in dermatology with a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of conditions related to medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
At the conclusion of this learning activity, participants will have:
• Increased knowledge of recent medical advances in the diagnosis, management and treatment of diseases of the skin.
• Reviewed, interpreted and summarized new clinical, scientific and research information in the study of dermatology, dermatologic surgery, pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology and cosmetic dermatology.
• Learned and improved techniques that will allow the physician to offer the best treatment options and care to patients.
• Expanded their expertise in select practical aspects of dermasurgery.
• Compared and contrasted methods in order to fully assess patient needs and treatment options.
• Improved standards of practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(770) 613-0932
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Physician (MD, DO) - Early Fee||01 May,2019||USD 150.00|
|Non-Member Physician (MD, DO) - Regular Fee||23 May,2019||USD 200.00|
|Non-Physician HCP (NP, PA, CMA, other) - Early Fee||01 May,2019||USD 150.00|
|Non-Physician HCP (NP, PA, CMA, other) - Regular Fee||23 May,2019||USD 200.00|
|GSDDS Member - Early Fee||01 May,2019||USD 100.00|
|GSDDS Member - Regular Fee||23 May,2019||USD 150.00|
|Physician in Training (with letter) Fee||23 May,2019||USD 50.00|