1st Well Woman Conference 2019
We are honored to invite you at the 1st Well Women Conference of Corniche Hospital on the 18th and 19th of January 2019. The CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 CME Credits.
The conference offers evidence-based lectures from renowned international speakers from across the globe.
• Professor Arri Coomarasamy, Professor of Gynaecology, University of Birmingham, UK
• Dr. Ramesh Ganapathy, Fetal Medicine Consultant, Epsom and St. Helier Hospital, UK
• Dr. Haider Jan, Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Clinical Lead for Gynaecology, Epsom and St. Helier University Hospital, UK
• Dr. Cliona Murphy, Chair of the Institute of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
This unique conference gives the participants a chance of having hands-on experience in four different areas. These are Minimal Access procedures including Laparoscopy and Operative Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy and related procedures, Urogynaecology and Pelvic floor and Hormonal devices including advances in HRT.
The venue of the conference is the newly built magnificent hotel Bab Al Qasr in Abu Dhabi, which presents the richness of the Emirati culture and tradition at its best.
The conference is expected to acquire Continuing Medical Education (CME) over the course of these two days.
Ambulatory Health Service and General Practice Doctors
We especially invite doctors working in AHS and general practice to our conference. They will be able to identify the clinicians working in Corniche Hospital, who provide up to date, evidence-informed management options to the patients. They will have a chance to ask questions and discuss referral pathways to the services at Corniche Hospital.
Prices in AED:
• Early Registration Fee From 27-12-2018 To 31-12-2018 - 1200 AED
• Late Registration Fee From 01-01-2019 To 17-01-2019 - 1400 AED
• Midwives / Nurses Registration Fee From 27-12-2018 To 17-01-2019 - 800 AED
• Student Registration Fee From 27-12-2018 To 17-01-2019 - 600 AED
|Contact No. :||00971566674898
December 31, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||31 Dec,2018||USD 327.00|
|Late Registration Fee||17 Jan,2019||USD 382.00|
|Midwives / Nurses Registration Fee||17 Jan,2019||USD 218.00|
|Student Registration Fee||17 Jan,2019||USD 164.00|