1st International Conference on MEDICAL SCIENCES (Our Health Our Future)
1st International Conference on MEDICAL SCIENCES (Our Health Our Future) is organized by Al-Mustaqbal University College and will be held from Nov 10 - 12, 2019 at Al-Mustaqbal University College, Al hillah, Babil, Iraq.
• General Surgeon
• Healthcare Analysts
• Healthcare Students
• Scientists and professors
• Medical Colleges
• Research faculty
• Academic Scientists
• Medical Students
• Diagnostic laboratory professionals
• Medical University
• Biomedical Engineers
• Medical Electronics
• Medical Industries
• Healthcare Sector
• Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
Who should attend?
• Medical Professionals
• Medical Practitioners
• Medical Engineers/students
• Medical and Healthcare Professionals to Exchange Ideas and
• Knowledge Networking at its 100+ international Conferences
• Provide a forum for discussion of creative ideas that raise the reality of health in Iraq.
• Provide opportunities for communication and cooperate the global experts in the field of medical sciences.
• Draw a road map to improve the reality of health.
• Showing the importance of supporting medical departments.
• Developing the reality of supporting medical departments through cooperation with the Iraqi universities and the international.
• Arab and Iraqi institutions.
• Getting high –quality research, and publication in eminent international scientific journals.
• Discussion of the required priorities in the field of sustainable development and medical sciences.
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Medical & Health Science. The overall goal is to promote scientific information interchange between Students, Researchers, and Academicians working in and around the world.
Al-Mustaqbal University College, Hilla, IRAQ brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Iraq is all set for an amazing event as we proudly present the "1st International Conference on Medical Sciences (Our Health Our Future)" and Workshop on 'International Parameters for Journals to Flourish', 'Writing a Perfect and Flawless Scientific Article' slated on November 10 - 12, 2019 at Al-Mustaqbal University College, Hilla IRAQ. We cordially welcome researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Medical Science from the world to participate in the upcoming conference.
The conference is going to be an event to look forward to for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established experts of the field, exceptional keynote sessions directed by the best in the education business. It will also prove to be a brilliant open door for the representatives from Universities and Institutes to cooperate with the world-class researchers and an outstanding opportunity for businesses keen at expanding their global market reach. Interested individuals can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with their colleagues. Register soon and avail exciting early bird discounts.
• Conference Fee: IQD 120000
• Workshop Fee: IQD 60000
Basic Medical Sciences
Supporting Medical Sciences
• Anesthesia Techniques
• Radiation Techniques
• Medical Physics
• Pathological Analysis
• Disaster & Health
• Health & Environment
• Nutrition and Food Safety
|Contact No. :||00964 7806079868
+964 780 932 8337
+964 781 863 0249
June 01, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference - Early Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 100.00|
|Conference - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 125.00|
|Conference - Late and Onsite Fee||10 Nov,2019||USD 150.00|
|Workshop - Early Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 50.00|
|Workshop - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 75.00|
|Workshop - Late and Onsite Fee||10 Nov,2019||USD 100.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news