17th EAACI Immunology Winter School "Basic Immunology Research in Allergy and Clinical Immunology"
17th EAACI Immunology Winter School "Basic Immunology Research in Allergy and Clinical Immunology" is organized by European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) and will be held from Jan 24 - 27, 2019 at Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil, Trysil, Hedmark, Norway.
The target audience for this medical event is PhD students and junior postdocs active in the field of allergy, asthma, clinical immunology/immune deficiency with a focus on basic and/or clinical immunology.
This conference is to share and discuss advanced and cutting-edge allergy and asthma related basic and clinical immunological research with 70 selected young scientists in a friendly scientific environment.
This conference has high scientific standards and is aimed at young researchers who are active scientists in the fields of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology. Participation is by invitation only, on acceptance of your submitted abstract.
Participants will receive state of the art training on immunological mechanisms, in allergic and inflammatory responses. In addition, the interactive nature of the Winter School provides a platform for establishing new collaborations and networks. Thus, by attending this winter school, the participants will:
• Learn more about novel topics in immunology with a focus on allergy and asthma
• Gain knowledge of other immunology research areas in allergy performed by other young investigators/research groups within EAACI
• Participants will be able to include the discussion of their work during the meeting to fine-tune/improve their own research projects
• Form research networks with other researchers, increasing in this way their international contacts in the field
• Be able to get in contact with experienced senior researchers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 44 205 55 33,
+49 228 2871
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|