14th International Family Nursing Conference (IFNC14) is organized by International Family Nursing Association (IFNA) and will be held from Aug 13 - 16, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
Pre - Conference Workshop will be held on Aug 13, 2019
The Conference theme “Social Determinants of Family Health: Expanding Family Nursing Capacity”, will focus on engaging nurses and interdisciplinary colleagues in discussion of social determinants of health facing families worldwide. With an emphasis on understanding how families impact and are impacted by social determinants, the conference will focus on promoting community-engaged learning/collaboration among researchers, clinicians, educators, and community stakeholders to expand the capacity of family nurses for improving family health and well-being.
• To emphasize model approaches for strengthening nursing education in social determinants of family health.
• To highlight service-learning in partnership with the family and community as an approach to enhancing family healtharound the globe.
• To promote assessment and measurement of family nursing outcomes relevant to social determinants of health at all levels of nursing education.
• To identify strategies for family nursing practice uniquely considering social determinants such as poverty, hunger, homelessness, stigma, and racism across the globe.
• To highlight family nursing practice innovations and models which consider social determinants of family health.
• To examine practice implications of considering social determinants of family health from an international perspective.
• To identify and describe disparities influencing family health or family health care.
• To provide a forum for dialogue around the multifactorial determinants of family health disparities facing family researchers worldwide.
• To highlight innovative design and testing of targeted family interventions, including approaches to enhance family engagement in research design and implementation, the use of community-based participatory research approaches, and the use of emerging technologies.
• To examine the role of formal structures and informal social systems influencing contemporary social determinants of
• To identify strategies for increasing family nurses’ knowledge and advocacy for policies and programs that support family health at the local, national, and international level.
• To highlight opportunities for encouraging family nurses to take active roles in health care policy and health care leadership in support of family health and family care worldwide.
|Contact No. :||+1-412-344-1414
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 650.00|
|Non-Member Conference Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 750.00|
|IFNA Member Early Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 525.00|
|IFNA Member Conference Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 650.00|
|Student Early Fee||14 Jun,2019||USD 350.00|
|Student Conference Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 400.00|
|Pre-Conference Day Only (Tuesday) Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 250.00|
|One-Day (Wednesday or Thursday) Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 250.00|
|One-Day (Friday) Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 200.00|
|Pre-conference Workshop (AM or PM) Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 80.00|
|Pre-conference Workshop (AM and PM) Fee||12 Aug,2019||USD 140.00|