13th Annual Update in Liver & Gastrointestinal Diseases is organized by University of Florida (UF) College of Medicine and will be held from Jul 26 - 27, 2019 at Opal Sands Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida, United States of America.
This Activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Internists, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Surgeons, Nurses, Residents and Fellows in the Management of Different Liver and Gastrointestinal Diseases.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Suwannee River Area Health Education Center, Inc. is a Florida Board of Nursing approved provider of continuing education. CE Broker Provider ID #50-1922. This program meets the requirements for up to 7.0 contact hours
The 13th Annual Update in Liver and Gastrointestinal Disease aims to both educate and expand the knowledge of Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and other healthcare professionals through the exchange of innovative research, ideas and information. By means of state-of-the-art lectures, topic specific breakout sessions and question/answer periods, the ultimate goal of this conference is to enlighten healthcare providers in hopes of improving overall patient care.
At the conclusion of this conference, attendees should be able to:
• Discuss the current and future therapeutic advances and the role of response-guided therapy in the treatment of Hepatitis C.
• Describe the New CDC Recommendations for HCV Screening.
• Implement state-of-the-art advances in the management of viral hepatitis, cirrhosis and screening of hepatocellular carcinoma.
• Recognize new innovations in endoscopic submucosal dissection.
• Explain recent therapies for liver cancer including immunotherapy, hormone therapy, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
• Identify distinctive and effective clinical management strategies of inflammatory bowel disease.
• Discuss current and emerging evidence based treatment strategies in liver transplantation.
• Comprehend new information on the advances in portal hypertension and fatty liver disease.
• Discuss the new advances in chronic pancreatitis.
• Describe use of EUS as an interventional tool.
|Contact No. :||(352) 733-0064
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Regular Registration Rate||25 Jul,2019||USD 350.00|
|Nurse/ARNP - Regular Registration Rate||25 Jul,2019||USD 250.00|
|Physician Assistant - Regular Registration Rate||25 Jul,2019||USD 250.00|
|Researcher/Other - Regular Registration Rate||25 Jul,2019||USD 200.00|
|Residents/Fellows - Regular Registration Rate||25 Jul,2019||USD 125.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Registration Rate||30 Jun,2019||USD 285.00|
|Nurse/ARNP - Early Registration Rate||30 Jun,2019||USD 200.00|
|Physician Assistant - Early Registration Rate||30 Jun,2019||USD 200.00|
|Researcher/Other - Early Registration Rate||30 Jun,2019||USD 150.00|
|Residents/Fellows - Early Registration Rate||30 Jun,2019||USD 100.00|