12th Edition of the International Workshop on Pharmacology of Tuberculosis Drugs is organized by Expert Medical Events and will be held on Sep 10, 2019 at London, England, United Kingdom.
The treatment of Tuberculosis (TB) is becoming a challenge worldwide. All around the world experts in the field are involved in intensive research to be able to cope with the various concerns with regard to treatment.
The aim of this abstract-driven workshop is to make a significant contribution to the optimization of TB treatment, by bringing experts together and having them present and discuss the latest important scientific findings in the TB clinical pharmacology field. Additionally, scientific, regulatory or strategy issues that are highly relevant to the optimization of TB treatment will be exchanged and discussed.
• To gather experts involved in the pharmacology of TB drugs from different disciplines in an interactive workshop setting
• To provide a platform for presentation and discussion of the latest scientific developments in the field.
• To map all current studies and results related to available and new TB drugs
• To help translate new in vitro and in vivo pharmacological data into new drug treatment combinations for TB
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Approved TB Drugs
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of New TB Drugs
• Population pharmacokinetics & pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling
• Drug development and optimization: approaches & tools
• Drug-drug and drug-disease state interactions
• TB treatment in special populations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+31 (0)30 230 7140
July 19, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academia Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||EUR 395.00|
|Industry Regular Fee||31 Jul,2019||EUR 795.00|