11th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses is organized by Sabin Vaccine Institute and will be held from Mar 26 - 28, 2019 at Hanoi, Vietnam.
Conference Description :
With the theme “Global Action for Local Impact,” the conference aims to invigorate and coordinate the global response to typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses by :
• Advancing the knowledge base through disseminating new data on typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses.
• Sharing and promoting best practices and strategies in the prevention and control of typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses.
• Catalyzing the uptake and roll-out of the new typhoid conjugate vaccine.
• Equipping participants with tools to contribute to national, regional and global advocacy efforts in the fight against typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses.
• Fostering partnerships across sectors and regions to strengthen prevention and control efforts for typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 202 842 5025
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|