10th Annual Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology: Europe is organized by ComtecMed and will be held from Apr 04 - 06, 2019 at Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
The great success of the previous nine COPHy EU Congresses, held across Europe in Prague, Barcelona, Istanbul, Budapest, Lisbon, Sorrento, Warsaw, Madrid and Athens, as well as the enthusiastic feedback received from the most recent Congresses, confirmed the need for proceeding with the 10th edition of this dynamic Congress.
Topics will include the treatment of retinal diseases such as age-related macular degeneration and diabetic macular edema, the role of anti-VEGF agents versus panretinal photocoagulation in the management of proliferative diabetic retinopathy, polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy, pathologic myopia, the current management of corneal diseases with the use of advanced technologies for corneal transplants, advances in ophthalmic imaging as well as novel medical and surgical glaucoma issues.
Allowing ample time for speaker-audience discussion, the Congress aims at reaching up-to-date recommendations to ongoing debates even when data remain limited, through evidence-based medicine, including expert opinion. Participants will have the opportunity to take part in this vibrant meeting which will facilitate discussions on the shared experiences and opinions of leading local and international experts.
Course Main Topics:
• Central serous chorioretinopathy: acute vs. chronic management
• Current imaging modalities: including OCT angiography
• Diabetic macular edema: drug choices
• Diabetic macular edema: retreatment choices – PRN vs. treat and extend
• Genetics in AMD: importance in diagnosis and management
• Myopic choroidal neovascularization
• Neovascular ("wet”) age-related macular degeneration: drug choices
• Neovascular ("wet”) age-related macular degeneration: retreatment choices – PRN vs. treat and extend
• Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy: diagnosis and management
• Retinal vein occlusion: treatment choices
• Uveitis: infectious and non infectious
• Dyes in epiretinal membrane surgery
• Submacular hemorrhage: management
• Macular holes – surgical techniques and postoperative management
• Management of macular schisis in pathologic myopia
• Retinal detachment, inferior, recurrent, severe PVR (in phakic, pseudophakic eyes)
• Scleral buckle in era of vitrectomy (in phakic, pseudophakic eyes)
• Screening of the periphery in high myopia
• Vitrectomy for epiretinal membranes with good or bad visual acuity
• Vitreomacular traction
Early Registration until February 21, 2019 - EUR 480.0
Speakers: Prof. Anat Loewenstein, Prof. Neil Bressler
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||EUR €480.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Feb 21, 2019|