Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior is organized by Super Health Inc and would be held during Apr 28 - May 5, 2018 at Suryalila Retreat Centre, Cadiz, Andalucia, Spain. This CME conference has been approved with maximum of 63.25 CNE Contact Hours.
Goals and objectives:
• Learn practical techniques to counter addictive patterns that imprint on the psyche. These patternsdebilitate and prevent us from acting effectively with intuitive sensitivity. Understand unconscioustriggers and the impact of addictive behavior on relationships.
• Identify immediate gratification behaviors that activate impulse and urge instincts to counter the debilitating effects of addictive behavior. i.e. depression, fear, anger, insecurity and isolation, and enable ability to act more effectively with increased awareness and conscious insight.
• Identify foods that promote health and healing to expedite detoxification of toxins from the bloodstream and enhance the rehabilitation process. Develop an understanding of the impact of diet and nutrition and the healing properties of food, herbs and vitamins, and apply that understanding with the use of specific therapeutic juice blends to rebuild the system.
• Demonstrate an understanding while experiencing specific technology of how Kundalini Yoga strengthens the central nervous system and glandular system that are directly weakened by substances, stress and external sensory stimuli or depressants.
• Introduction to interventions that facilitate change in their themselves/clients’ cognitive beliefs that promote self-reliance, self-esteem and self-determination necessary to withstand the pressures and responsibilities of remaining calm and non-reactive under challenging and vulnerable situations.
• Integrate new therapeutic modality into yoga environment/clinical caseload with patients as well as to enhance their own personal life of recovery.
Physical Therapists are approved to receive (48 CEU's)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.