23rd World Congress on Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders is organized by INTERPLAN Congress, Meeting & Event Management AG and International Association of Parkinsonism and Related Disorders (IAPRD) and will be held from Aug 19 - 22, 2018 at Lyon Convention Center, Lyon, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, France. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Benefits & Highlights :
• Focus on education – the most comprehensive educational program in movement disorders delivered by a global faculty over 3.5 days
• Grand Parade of Movement Disorders – NEW Session type!
• Practical Skills Workshops on deep brain stimulation surgeries, botulinum toxin injection & how to examine patients with movement disorders
• Plenary Sessions on phenomenology, pathophysiology, and current diagnostic and therapeutic strategies
• Parallel Track Sessions focused on a concentrated study of a particular diagnostic or therapeutic area
• Mentorship Sessions for trainees and young clinicians to interact with accomplished senior faculty members
• Oral Poster Sessions for sharing worldwide research discoveries
• Powerful debates on controversial issues