The Pennsylvania Pain Society Annual Meeting And Scientific Sessions 2018 is organized by The Pennsylvania Pain Society (PPS) and will be held from Nov 09 - 11, 2018 at Omni Bedford Springs Resort, Bedford, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is all Healthcare Professionals: MD's, DO's, DC's, PharmD's, Ph.D.'s, PA's, NP's, RN's, LPN's, Therapists, and Healthcare Administrators. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
The purpose of this program is to educate physicians and healthcare practitioners in evolving acute and chronic pain management and provide a forum for participants to gain valuable understanding in evidenced-based techniques, treatments, and solutions for patients suffering from pain. In addition, Pennsylvania legal issues and coding/ billing will be presented in a didactic, interactive format.
At the end of this program, participants should be able to:
• Employ key diagnostic and treatment techniques for the management of pain.
• Identify and administer appropriate safe opioid usage in patients.
• Understand and include behavioral analysis in the evaluation of a chronic pain patient.
• Identify and resolve issues relating to the law and billing for pain management.
• Apply evidence-based strategies to clinical practice for managing complex pain patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1 (617) 320-6748|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD, DO, PhD, PharmD, DC, PsyD - Early Fee||08 Oct,2018||USD 450.00|
|MD, DO, PhD, PharmD, DC, PsyD - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 500.00|
|PA/ NP - Early Fee||08 Oct,2018||USD 400.00|
|PA/ NP - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 450.00|
|RN, LPN, Therapist, Administrator - Early Fee||08 Oct,2018||USD 300.00|
|RN, LPN, Therapist, Administrator - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 350.00|
|Trainee - Early Fee||08 Oct,2018||USD 75.00|
|Trainee - Regular Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 100.00|