UCSF Prostate Cancer Imaging with Hands-on Workshops (May 03 - 04, 2018)
UCSF Prostate Cancer Imaging with Hands-on Workshops is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held during May 03 - 04, 2018 at UCSF Imaging Center at China Basin, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists, Oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
This course will present the fundamentals and latest developments in prostate cancer imaging and management. The combination of lectures and hands-on workshops offers a unique opportunity for practicing physicians to become proficient in performing a comprehensive imaging evaluation of patients with prostate cancer at all stages.
The course will instruct in how to perform, interpret and report a multiparametric prostate MR exam in a time-efficient and accurate manner. The hands-on MRI-US fusion biopsy workshop will demonstrate how this technology is utilized to improve the care of patients.
Course Objectives :
At the completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
• Demonstrate familiarity with the relevant clinical aspects of prostate cancer
• Perform and interpret a multiparametric prostate MRI exam at 1.5 and 3T
• Describe the critical findings and recognize potential pitfalls in the interpretation of a multiparametric prostate MRI
• Create a clinically pertinent report of the findings on a multiparametric prostate MRI
• Be familiar with other advanced imaging techniques for prostate cancer
• Process and prepare the MRI data for an MRI-US fusion biopsy
• Perform an MRI-US fusion biopsy
|Contact No.||:||(415) 476-9000,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Thursday and Both Friday AM||02 May,2018||USD 2300.00|
|Thursday and Friday AM only Fee||02 May,2018||USD 1900.00|
|Thursday and Friday PM only Fee||02 May,2018||USD 1750.00|
|Thursday full-day Lecture Sessions only Fee||02 May,2018||USD 1350.00|