UCSF Prostate Cancer Imaging with Hands-on Workshops (May 03 - 04, 2018)
UCSF Prostate Cancer Imaging with Hands-on Workshops is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held during May 03 - 04, 2018 at San Francisco, California, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.75 CME Credits.
Conference Description :
This course will present the fundamentals and latest developments in prostate cancer imaging and management. The combination of lectures and hands-on workshops offers a unique opportunity for practicing physicians to become proficient in performing a comprehensive imaging evaluation of patients with prostate cancer at all stages.
The course will instruct in how to perform, interpret and report a multiparametric prostate MR exam in a time-efficient and accurate manner. The hands-on MRI-US fusion biopsy workshop will demonstrate how this technology is utilized to improve the care of patients.
At the completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
• Demonstrate familiarity with the relevant clinical aspects of prostate cancer
• Perform and interpret a multiparametric prostate MRI exam at 1.5 and 3T
• Describe the critical findings and recognize potential pitfalls in interpretation of a multiparametric prostate MRI
• Create a clinically pertinent report of the findings on a multiparametric prostate MRI
• Be familiar with other advanced imaging techniques for prostate cancer
• Process and prepare the MRI data for an MRI-US fusion biopsy
• Perform an MRI-US fusion biopsy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(415) 476-9000,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Thursday and Both Friday AM||02 May,2018||USD 2300.00|
|Thursday and Friday AM only Fee||02 May,2018||USD 1900.00|
|Thursday and Friday PM only Fee||02 May,2018||USD 1750.00|
|Thursday full-day Lecture Sessions only Fee||02 May,2018||USD 1350.00|