Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) (Mar 13 - 14, 2018)
Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) is organized by Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) Education Programs and will be held during Mar 13 - 14, 2018 at Intermountain Medical Center, Murray, Utah, United States of America.
Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) Education Programs is to expand the knowledge base and clinical reasoning skills of nurses who work with injured patients anywhere along the trauma continuum of care, particularly in the post-resuscitation phase. By partnering with trauma centers and trauma systems, TCAR Education Programs provides adult and pediatric inpatient nurses an outstanding learning experience designed to meet educational goals, improve patient outcomes, and fulfill regulatory requirements.
Course Objectives :
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
• Describe the trauma continuum of care.
• Explain the biomechanics of common injuries.
• Anticipate specific wounds and complications based on mechanism of injury information.
• Discuss the body's multisystem responses to traumatic insults.
• Incorporate physical assessment, imaging studies, and laboratory data to evaluate the hospitalized trauma patient.
• Describe appropriate medical, surgical, and nursing interventions for frequently encountered injuries.
• Interact with interdisciplinary team members to provide timely care to injured patients.
• Prevent, identify, and manage complications common to the hospitalized trauma patient.
• Identify realistic trauma patient goals and evaluate care outcomes.
• Address the psychosocial needs of hospitalized trauma patients and their family members.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|