Topics in Primary Care: 2018 Update, including Healthcare Communications and The Team Approach to Patient Care is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jul 06 - 13, 2018 at 7-Night Alaska Cruise Conference Round-trip Seattle, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Primary Care Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Physician Assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• End-of-Life and Advanced Care Planning
• The New Epidemic of Burnout
• How to navigate through different Hypertension Guidelines
• Latest advances in the management of Hyperlipidemia
• New Medications Update
• Effective Negotiation (With Patients, staff, colleagues and family!)
• Working in Highly Functioning Teams
• Diabetes 2018 Update
• Update on Communication Skills
• The Neuroscience of Anger and the Angry Encounter
• Difficult Conversations
• The Electronic Medical Record
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy||05 Jul,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||05 Jul,2018||USD 695.00|
|Residents, Students||05 Jul,2018||USD 495.00|