Topics in Emergency Medicine Course is organized by Northwest Seminars and will be held from Dec 02 - 07, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino, Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and all other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The practitioner of emergency medicine must possess evidence-based scientific background for competent clinical practice; maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty and all additional related disciplines; maintain an up-to-the-minute armamentarium of knowledge and skills for the selection and use of complex equipment, pharmacological agents, and procedures; manage self and colleagues to function toward common goals in providing consistent care in all settings in which emergency care is provided; serve as an expert in matters involving quality, safe and equitable health care delivery and support of other service providers, departments, institutions, and organizations dependent upon professional expertise.
Presentations are designed to facilitate the acquisition of cognitive and technical skills as defined through evidenced based data translated to best practice standards by the pertinent governmental and professional organizations including the American College of Emergency Physicians, American College of Surgeons and the Emergency Nurses Association and abilities in one or more of the disciplines vital to the practicing professional.
Conference Objectives are :
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Apply : the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of services inherent in the professions
• Explain : the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, contraindications and precautions of drugs based on their chemical and pharmacologic properties
• Outline :comprehensive patient management plans for the special patient population discussed
• Apply :the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of all aspects of patient care regardless of the clinical environment in which the practice resides
• Incorporate : the published tenets of pertinent, recognized external organizations, institutions, and professional groups defining medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, and health care management standards.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1 (800) 222-6927|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Regular Payment - MD/DO - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 900.00|
|Regular Payment - AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 800.00|
|Regular Payment - RESIDENT/RN/OTHERS - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 700.00|
|Daily: 1st Day Attending - MD/DO - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 185.00|
|Daily: 1st Day Attending - AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 165.00|
|Daily: 1st Day Attending - RESIDENT/RN/OTHERS - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 145.00|
|Additional Day(s) - MD/DO - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 185.00|
|Additional Day(s) - AA/ARNP/CRNA/PA - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 165.00|
|Additional Day(s) - RESIDENT/RN/OTHERS - Fee||01 Dec,2018||USD 145.00|