Topics in Clinical Nursing: 2018 Update, including Healthcare Communications and The Team Approach to Patient Care is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jul 06 - 13, 2018 at 7-Night Alaska Cruise Conference Round-trip Seattle, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 Contact Hours.
Resolving an Unexpected Medical Outcome using a team approach
• Apply two models for disclosing an unexpected medical outcome: when care is reasonable or when care is unreasonable.
Diabetes self-management‐ the key to a successful outcome
• Define the key skills needed to support a clinician as a change agent in coaching patients to self-manage their condition.
Transitioning from Cure to Care in chronic disease management
• Identify and use a model for documenting the continuum of care for patients being following by a retired nurse volunteer.
The Electronic Health Record ‐ a challenge and an opportunity
• Define the challenges that occur when using an electronic health record and 3 skills to overcome these challenges.
Patient Safety: Strategies and tools to promote patient safety and improve clinical performance
• Reasons to improve safety in the medical practice, including the role of leadership.
• Demonstrate communication techniques used in motivational interviewing
• Working in Highly Functioning Teams
• Diabetes 2018 Update
Update on Communication Skills
• Describe new communication tools used when interviewing patients
• Define Burnout
• Relate techniques to manage burnout in oneself and others
The Neuroscience of Anger and the Angry Encounter
• Describe new concepts in the neuroscience of anger
• Demonstrate use of a communication tool to mitigate anger in oneself and others
Navigating Difficult Conversations
• Manage conversations when they become difficult
Advanced Care Planning & End of Life
• Describe the differences in ACP & EOL
• Explain ACP & EOL to patients and families
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Assistants||05 Jul,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Students||05 Jul,2018||USD 495.00|