Topics in Allergy, Immunology, and Nephrology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Sep 11 - 23, 2018 at 12-Night Western Mediterranean Cruise Conference Round-trip Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
The target audience for this medical event is Primary Care Physicians, Internists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives:
• Diagnose this common skin disorder and understand the important allergic and nonallergic aspects.
• Identifying the many different causes of urticaria can be challenging.
• Managing patients with angioedema requires the identification of benign or life-threatening types.
• Appreciating the new revelations in the immunologic mechanisms has led to the concepts of prevention and desensitization.
• Gaining knowledge of the complex nature of drug allergies is essential to providing the patient with information about their reaction.
• Appreciating that indoor allergen sources can create problems for respiratory and cutaneous allergy sufferers.
• Describing rhinosinusitis as acute and chronic is important in diagnosing and treating this common disorder.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy||10 Sep,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||10 Sep,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||10 Sep,2018||USD 495.00|