International Conference & Exhibition on: Advanced Techniques in Cosmeceuticals' Medications (ATCM)
International Conference & Exhibition on: Advanced Techniques in Cosmeceuticals' Medications (ATCM) is organized by International Experts for Research Enrichment and Knowledge Exchange (IEREK) and will be held from Oct 11 - 13, 2018 at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
The target audience for this medical event is doctors, surgeons, professors, researchers, dermatologists, cosmetologists and all other specialists in the field of aesthetic medicine from across the globe. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5 Credits.
As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many human beings have been spending a fortune on cosmetic products in order to enhance their everlasting beauty and health. We can even confirm that health practitioners from all over the world would advocate for graceful aging, but psychology consistently proves that a good self-esteem along with confidence assures sincere health boosters.
As the combination of longer lifespans along with better health awareness increases by the day, it reveals that there is a major consumer need in the market for products and services that enlighten our quality of life.
That said, we aim to propagate the advances that can successfully let you live younger rather than longer through our very first conference - “Advanced Techniques in Cosmeceuticals Medications (ATCM)
Over the past decade or two, improving the physical appearance and satisfaction of a patient has been witnessing numerous advances in which modern research has provided an unprecedented ability to convert a 70-year-old look to a young and healthy 40-year-old through highly advanced cosmeceuticals and anti-aging techniques.
This major advancement not only requires to be celebrated but also researched, studied, and built upon to create various possibilities to maintain that smooth younger look. As you are reading this, scientific researches and discussions about this topic are being tackled worldwide. For this reason, IEREK welcomes you to ATCM, as we bring to you a platform to address more about looking younger and its management through discussions on the following:
• Difference between cosmetics and cosmeceutical
• Myths and misconceptions of cosmeceutical
• What works and what doesn’t
• Ages to start cosmeceutical’s medications
• Side effects?
• Cosmeceutical makeup
• Legal differences between drugs and cosmetics
• Aging Process And Life Style
• Microdermabrasion, Cosmeceuticals, And Chemical Peels
• Male & Female Anti-aging And Rejuvenation
• Stem Cells And Prp In Aesthetic Medicine
• Skin Considerations In Aesthetic Medicine
• Laser, Filling Agent And Physical Therapy As Anti-aging Options.
• Light Based Therapy In Aesthetic Medicine
• Anesthesia Of The Face And Dermal Fillers
• Breast & Lips Augmentation.
• Fractional Resurfacing
• Natural Anti-aging Herbal Products
• Home Care Natural Products
• Anti-aging Nutritional Supplements
• Organic Cosmeceutical Products
• Natural Shampoo Products
• Natural Skin Care Products
• Natural Hair Products
• Fat Transplant With Mesenchimal Stem Cells In Wound Care
• Burn Treatment For Cosmetic Purpose
.Benefits Of Attending :
Since conferences are the places where new science results are typically first presented, attending conferences organized by IEREK can be very rewarding due to the following:
• Open Discussions: You not only get to hear presentations but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about.
• Venue: Getting an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learning about its people and culture.
• Research Technologies: Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research. Moreover, they let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
• Networking: Conferences help in networking which often increases your chances of collaboration in future projects.
• Academic Reputation: Attending many conferences will make you a known figure in academic circles, not to mention the benefits for your C.V as it will create an impression that you are an active member of the academic community.
Non-Egyptians Fees for Attending (Audience, Learner, or Student) - 200 USD
Non-Egyptians Author fee before Early Payment Deadline on 1st of Jun 2018 - 450 USD
Non-Egyptians Author fee before Regular Payment Deadline on 10th of August 2018 - 550 USD
Non-Egyptians Author fee after Regular Payment Deadline on 10th of August 2018 - 650 USD
Non-Egyptians Fees for Non-Attending Co-author - 50 USD
Non-Egyptians Fees for Attending Co-author - 200 USD
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(+39) 06 8530 2830,
(+39) 388 363 1665
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Egyptians Author Early Fee||01 Jun,2018||EGP 3300.00|
|Egyptians Author Regular Fee||10 Aug,2018||EGP 3800.00|
|Egyptians Author Late Fee||10 Oct,2018||EGP 4800.00|
|Egyptians Fees for Non-Attending Co-author||10 Oct,2018||EGP 500.00|
|Egyptians Fees for Attending Co-author||10 Oct,2018||EGP 1500.00|
|Egyptians Audience 1 Day Ticket (lunch inclusive) Fees||10 Oct,2018||EGP 600.00|
|Egyptians Audience 3 Days Ticket (lunch inclusive) Fees||10 Oct,2018||EGP 1500.00|
|Egyptians Audience 1 Day Ticket (lunch exclusive) Fees||10 Oct,2018||EGP 100.00|
|Egyptians Audience 1 Day Ticket (lunch exclusive) Fees||10 Oct,2018||EGP 300.00|