The Houston Aortic Symposium : Frontiers in Cardiovascular Diseases, the Eleventh in the Series is organized by Promedica International CME and will be held during Feb 15 - 17, 2018 at The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, vascular surgeons, internists, family practice physicians, anesthesiologists, cardiac nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, residents, and other healthcare professionals involved in the care and treatment of patients with cardiovascular diseases. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
This two-and-a-half day live symposium, which is the eleventh in an annual series, has been designed to present and discuss the diagnosis and treatment paradigms for aortic diseases, including medical, endovascular, surgical, and hybrid options. The scientific program will be formulated by consulting the current literature and national data, in conjunction with the expertise of the Program Directors and esteemed faculty, and incorporating information gathered from online needs assessment surveys and evaluation outcomes.
The scientific program was formulated by consulting the current literature and national data, in conjunction with the expertise of the Program Directors and esteemed faculty, and incorporating information gathered from online needs assessment surveys and evaluation outcomes.
Course Objectives :
After attending the symposium, participants should be able to:
• Understand the current management of acute/ chronic, symptomatic/asymptomatic, and complicated/uncomplicated aortic dissection
• Examine updates from the latest trials for aortic dissection
• Compare the latest results for open, hybrid, and endovascular repair for the transverse aortic arch
• Review current management of the bicuspid aortic valve and its aortopathy
• Understand the latest techniques in open and endovascular management of complex abdominal aortic aneurysms
• Review the latest techniques for descending thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
• Contrast open and endovascular techniques for thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm management
• Evaluate updates on recent advances in vascular genetics
• Examine the current techniques in minimally invasive cardiac surgery
• Review the most recent results of transcatheter aortic and mitral valve replacement
• Review of complex structural heart issues such as paravalvular leak and subclinical thrombosis
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician/Industry Early Fee||08 Jan,2018||USD 795.00|
|Physician/Industry Conference Fee||09 Jan,2018||USD 895.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Nurse Early Fee||08 Jan,2018||USD 495.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Nurse Conference Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 595.00|