The Fertility Forum is organized by LaingBuisson and will be held on Nov 02, 2018 at Hotel Novotel London West, London, England, United Kingdom.
Course Description :
This new one-day conference, The Fertility Forum 2018, is taking place in London and will share knowledge, experience and insight into the fast-developing market for fertility services. We believe that it is an ideal time to bring together professionals from hospitals, clinics, infertility specialists, patient organisations, investors and interest groups who are involved in both domestic and cross-border reproductive care.
This business-to-business Forum is being held on Friday 2 November 2018, and the date has been chosen to allow attendance by clinics and organisations who are participating in the business-to-consumer focused Fertility Show at London Olympia over the weekend on 3-4 November 2018.
The topic areas will include:
• Infertility… the global picture
• An insight into the UK fertility market
• Opportunities and challenges on fertility travel
• Building an international patient business
• Delivering success
• The role of the embryologist
• Latest techniques in IVF
• The role and future of PGD
• Measuring success
• Measuring and comparing success rates
• The UK model for data collection and comparison
• Facilitating patient choice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.