RNA-Seq Summit is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held during Apr 24 - 26, 2018 at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, Burlingame, California, United States of America.
Conference Objectives are :
This Conference provides a vital forum for practitioners to come up to speed with the latest advances in RNA-Seq technologies and analytical tools, as well as help devise solutions to key challenges surrounding drug development and clinical applications of RNA-Seq.
Harness the next generation of RNA-Seq methods to find the signal amongst the noise when overcoming the analytical and processing challenges of RNA-Seq data. Deepen your understanding of disease biology through optimized application of RNA-Seq methods, and improve your drug discovery, biomarker and clinical applications as RNA-Seq storms into the clinic. This year's agenda has been designed specifically for the RNA-Seq community by fore-thinkers in the industry with a greater focus on single-cell RNA-Seq, bioinformatics approaches and the clinical applications of RNA-Seq.
What's new to RNA-Seq 2018?
• Discover how BMS are carrying out integrated analysis by co-extraction of RNA, DNA and protein from FFPE Tumour samples
• Gain new insights into RNA-Seq for the study of viral transcripts, data visualization, gene fusion identification and more from companies such as Genetech, GSK, BMS, Merck, The Mayo Clinic and UCSC Genome Browser
• Explore new solutions to:
- Roadblocks in applying single cell and other emerging RNA sequencing technologies in the clinic
- Accurately interpreting the vast amounts of data in unpicking the complexity of the transcriptome
- Integrating and mining of RNA-Seq data for drug discovery research
- Novel and innovative RNA-Seq methods to understand the impact of tissue composition and cellular interactions
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand how to effectively develop RNA-Seq technologies into clinically applicable tools
• Learn how to leverage single-cell RNA-Seq as a rapid and comprehensive method for target validation and disease understanding
• Engage in debate with bioinformaticians and biologists to streamline the RNA-Seq process from the bench to the computer
• Harness the full potential of single-cell RNA-Seq to revolutionize the way we approach disease research
• Develop analytical strategies to accurately interpret the vast complexity of the transcriptome and efficiently source the most valuable information
• Learn how to optimise data visualization in your RNA sequencing work
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+ 1 415 735 3289|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Industry Conference +2 workshops Standard Fee||23 Apr,2018||USD 2797.00|
|Industry Conference + 1 workshops Early Fee||23 Apr,2018||USD 2398.00|
|Industry Confernece Only Standard Fee||24 Apr,2018||USD 1999.00|
|Workshop Fee for Industry||23 Apr,2018||USD 499.00|
|Solution/Service Provider Conference +2 workshops Standard Fee||23 Apr,2018||USD 4397.00|
|Solution/Service Provider Conference + 1 workshops Early Fee||23 Apr,2018||USD 3698.00|
|Solution/Service Provider Confernece Only Standard Fee||24 Apr,2018||USD 2999.00|
|Workshop Fee for Solution/Service Provider||23 Apr,2018||USD 899.00|
|Academic Conference 1 Workshop Fee||23 Apr,2018||USD 1679.00|
|Academic Conference only||24 Apr,2018||USD 1399.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Industry Conference + 2 workshops Early Fee||02 Feb,2018||USD 1997.00|
|Industry Conference + 1 workshops Early Fee||02 Feb,2018||USD 1698.00|
|Industry Confernece Only Early Fee||02 Feb,2018||USD 1299.00|
|Solution/Service Provider Conference + 2 workshops Early Fee||02 Feb,2018||USD 4097.00|
|Solution/Service Provider Conference + 1 workshops Early Fee||02 Feb,2018||USD 3398.00|
|Solution/Service Provider Confernece Only Early Fee||02 Feb,2018||USD 2699.00|