rTMS for depression, OCD and new developments: 2-day rTMS course is organized by neuroCare Group GmbH and will be held from Dec 10 - 11, 2018 at neuroCademy, Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
The course is for academics and clinicians who want to use the technique of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) combined with psychotherapy (e.g. cognitive behavioural therapy) for the treatment of Depression, OCD and other indications as well as for researchers who want to use rTMS in research-settings. Also more advanced topics such as the use of EEG and QEEG to predict and optimize rTMS treatment, other neuromodulation techniques (tDCS, tACS) and sleep problems and chronobiology will be covered. During this course there is ample time dedicated to hands-on training with different types of rTMS equipment, supervised by one of our experienced rTMS specialists.
The 2-day course will have a focus on:
• The use and theoretical background of rTMS in clinical practice
• The working mechanism of TMS and safety aspects
• The use of rTMS in the treatment of depression
• An overview of the use of rTMS in other disorders
• The use of EEG and QEEG along with rTMS for safety aspects, the prediction of treatment outcome and markers for responders/non-responders.
• Other neuromodulation techniques such as tDCS and tACS.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 631 714 4100
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||09 Dec,2018||EUR 1250.00|
|Discounted rate for PhD students||09 Dec,2018||EUR 900.00|