Research Design and Methodology is organized by Osteology Foundation and will be held from Nov 19 - 22, 2018 at Shangri-La Hotel, Beijing, Haidian, Beijing, China.
The course in Beijing is a 4-day intensive course providing a comprehensive view on most of the aspects of pre-clinical and clinical studies required by young researchers for their daily work.
The learning objectives of the course are:
• Fundamentals of research in dental medicine
• The process from posing of a scientific question to generating the answer
• Selection of the suitable pre-clinical or clinical research approaches
• Selection of the appropriate analytical tools for data acquisition
• Planning of a pre-clinical or clinical study within a research group using international networks
• Analysis and critical interpretation of acquired data
• Effective communication of findings and knowledge
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 41 368 44 49|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Postgraduate student - fee||18 Nov,2018||CHF 1500.00|
|All other participants - fee||18 Nov,2018||CHF 1800.00|