Primary Care: Topics in Allergy, Immunology, and Dermatology is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held during Jun 08 - 15, 2018 at 7-Night Alaska Cruise Conference Round-trip Seattle, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives:
• Atopic Dermatitis
• Diagnose this common skin disorder and understand the important allergic and nonallergic aspects.
• Identifying the many different causes of urticaria can be challenging.
• Managing patients with angioedema requires the identification of benign or life-threatening types.
• Food Allergy
• Appreciating the new revelations in the immunologic mechanisms has led to the concepts of prevention and desensitization.
• Drug Allergy
• Gaining knowledge of the complex nature of drug allergies is essential to providing the patient with information about their reaction.
• Indoor Allergies
• Appreciating that indoor allergen sources can create problems for respiratory and cutaneous allergy sufferers.
• Describing rhinosinusitis as acute and chronic is important in diagnosing and treating this common disorder
• Common Dermatoses
• Dermatologic Emergencies (yes they exist)
• Hairloss in Women
• Spot Check
• What's New in Pediatric Dermatology
• What's New in Acne and Rosacea
• What's New in Psoriasis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy & Dentists Fee||07 Jun,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners Fee||07 Jun,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students||07 Jun,2018||USD 495.00|