Primary Care Conference & Pharmacology Update - Nashville
Primary Care Conference & Pharmacology Update is organized by Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education (NPACE) and will be held from Aug 27 - 30, 2018 at Omni Nashville Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
Primary Care Conference (August 27-28)
Pharmacology Update (August 29-30)
Accreditation : -
This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24 contact hours.
Primary Care Conference - 12 Contact Hours (TBA Pharmacology Hours)
Pharmacology Update - 12 Contact Hours/12 Pharmacology Hours.
Conference Objectives are : -
By attending an NPACE continuing education activity:
• Nurse Practitioners will self report an increase in their primary care knowledge and skills, including pharmacotherapeutics in managing patients with acute and chronic problems.
• NPs will self report a change in their clinical practice performance based on new evidence based information learned.
• NPs will self report an increase in patient quality outcome measures.
• NPs will self report that they received a positive return on their investment in regards to increased knowledge, skills, and patient outcomes.
• NPs will self report an increase in their professional development skills.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Both Conferences Early fee||23 Jul,2018||USD 575.00|
|Both Conferences fee||26 Aug,2018||USD 715.00|
|One Conference Early fee||23 Jul,2018||USD 300.00|
|Primary Care Conference or Pharmacology Update fee||26 Aug,2018||USD 370.00|
|Senior/Student/New Grad One Conference fee||23 Jul,2018||USD 270.00|
|Senior/Student/New Grad Both Conferences fee||23 Jul,2018||USD 515.00|
|One Conference Military fee||26 Aug,2018||USD 220.00|
|Both Conferences Military fee||26 Aug,2018||USD 415.00|