Preventive Cardiology: 2018 Cardiometabolic Summit is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Jul 07 - 14, 2018 at 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Conference Round-trip Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Cardiologists, Internists, Family Physicians and All Health Care Providers interested in the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiometabolic Disease. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives:
Cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death for men and women worldwide. This conference highlights the recent advances in the treatment and prevention of coronary heart disease, stroke and metabolic disorders such as insulin resistance and diabetes.
• 20 credit hours, including 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for health care providers
• State of the art lectures covering the treatment and prevention of cardiometabolic disease
• Opening Keynote Lecture: The Prevention Revolution and the End of the Heart Attack Epidemic Michael Ozner, M.D.
• Welcome and Farewell Receptions
• Culinary Medicine and Live Cooking Demonstrations
• Special session on alternative approaches to cardiovascular disease prevention
• Panel discussions and Q&A with Faculty
• Complimentary autographed copies of The Complete Mediterranean Diet, Heart Attack Proof and The Great American Heart Hoax
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Registration Fee||06 Jul,2018||USD 495.00|
|Other Healthcare Providers Registration Fee||06 Jul,2018||USD 395.00|