Pediatric Allergy and Dermatology for Practitioner Conference is organized by Venue West Conference Services Ltd and will be held during Mar 16 - 18, 2018 at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologists, Pediatricians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.25 hours of Section 1 and MainPro M1 study credits.
Conference Description :
This is a CPD conference with top quality, relevant, and clinically oriented presentations.
Conference Highlights :
• Atopic Dermatitis: Phobias and facts
• Finding and Sharing the beauty of kids with skin disorders
• Allergy Myths we love to believe!
• Tips in Pediatric Plastics – Scars, Wound Care and Hyperhidrosis
• Coles Notes on Biologics
• Psoriasis Primer
• Acne Therapy made easy.
• You Wheally Need Treatment – What to do about Hives.
• Why Did You Lyme to Me? The facts on Lyme disease.
• Cross Reactive Antigens and Component Testing
• Small Groups: Asthma, Food Allergy, Eczema cases
• Small Groups: Lumps and Bumps, Baby Rashes, Hypopigmentation
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|