66th Annual Meeting of the Pacific Coast Reproductive Society (PCRS) is organized by Pacific Coast Reproductive Society (PCRS) and will be held during Mar 21 - 25, 2018 at Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is clinicians, fellows, embryologists, biologists, geneticists, nurses, and other members of ART teams. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
"66th Annual Meeting - Fertility Innovations: 21st Century Technologies to Build Healthy Families"
This Conference allows you personal access to these thought leaders and creates a community where members share and exchange information to advance the ideologies of profession and build long-term working and personal relationships.
Conference Objectives :
• Manage REI patients who have been exposed to Zika through appropriate testing and interpretation of results
• Describe aberrant gene expression in endometrium of women with endometriosis and evaluate the current evidence for the affect of aberrant gene expression on implantation
• Formulate talking points for discussions with patients about the transfer of mosaic embryos and create a plan to implement clinic policy
• Integrate knowledge of perinatal outcomes of aneuploidy mosaicism in counseling patients when considering transferring a mosaic embryo
• Evaluate the emerging research in ovarian structure and predict clinical applications for artificial ovary technology
• Assess the ethical and medical-legal issues with patient requests to use a gamete donor which will impart genetic risk to offspring
• Appraise clinical problems of sperm sorting in ICSI and evaluate whether sperm sorting has clinical utility in the current ART practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 890.00|
|Non-Member - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 990.00|
|Non-Member - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 1090.00|
|PCRS Member - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 650.00|
|PCRS Member - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 750.00|
|PCRS Member - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 850.00|
|Non-Doctoral Member - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 470.00|
|Non-Doctoral Member - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 570.00|
|Non-Doctoral Member - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 670.00|
|Non-Doctoral Non-Member - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 700.00|
|Non-Doctoral Non-Member - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 800.00|
|Non-Doctoral Non-Member - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 900.00|
|Practice Special - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 375.00|
|Practice Special - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 475.00|
|Practice Special - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 575.00|
|Emeritus - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 350.00|
|Emeritus - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 450.00|
|Emeritus - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 550.00|
|Professionals in Training - Early Fee||31 Dec,2017||USD 300.00|
|Professionals in Training - Regular Fee||28 Feb,2018||USD 300.00|
|Professionals in Training - Late Fee||20 Mar,2018||USD 400.00|