Oral Sedation Dentistry is organized by DOCS Education and will be held during Feb 23 - 25, 2018 at Pullman San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists and Anesthesiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 hours of CE credits.
Course Description :
This conference will cover two levels, nine protocols, team training and an overview of the science behind the skills. You'll leave with the confidence and resources necessary to immediately put oral conscious sedation to work on behalf of your patients and your practice.
This engaging 3-day oral sedation course offers a comprehensive look at the science of sedation, airway management, treatment planning, equipment, staff training and regulatory topics. You'll learn to identify which patients are good candidates for sedation and a range of protocols and safety provisions. In this 3-day sedation course gain valuable, targeted, clinically-relevant information that can quickly be put to use.
Conference Objectives are :
• Seven areas you must know to confidently deliver oral sedation dentistry
• Ten crucial skills for communicating with a sedated patient
• Five keys to airway management (70, 86) with hands-on training
• Advanced treatment planning for neglected mouths
• Techniques to enhance the use of nitrous oxide/oxygen in combination with oral sedation
• How to readily increase and decrease the level of sedation
• Video patient experiences of sedation protocols
• Vital equipment for sedation dentistry—what you do and don't need to ready your practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors - Conference fee||22 Feb,2018||USD 2941.00|
|Team Member - Conference Fee||22 Feb,2018||USD 853.00|