Oncology Clinical Trials Conference 2018
Oncology Clinical Trials Conference is organized by Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA), Inc. and will be held during Mar 14 - 16, 2018 at Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 21.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Optional Preconference on GCP Bacics (fulfills NIH GCP requirements) - March 14, 2018.
• Optional Preconference on Oncology Research Fundamentals - March 14, 2018.
Conference Objectives :
• Discuss current trends in oncology clinical research and identify how these trends are influencing oncology trials.
• Discuss the challenges of conducting oncology clinical research.
• Discuss the complexity of oncology trials and tools and techniques for managing these trials.
• Discuss regulatory requirements for oncology research including the NCI policies and guidelines for protocol development.
• Discuss the basic principles of clinical trial design.
• Discuss the standard approach to response evaluation in oncology.
• Describe sponsor expectations of oncology research sites.
• Discuss site selection from pre-qualification through initiation and site ready status.
• Describe the importance of Pharmacokinetics (PK) evaluations in oncology research.
• Discuss the use of personalized medicine and target therapies in oncology research.
• Describe the process of reporting adverse events, including special NCI reporting requirements.
• Discuss the standard approach to response evaluation in oncology research.
• Discuss the Investigator’s responsibilities for conducting safe, ethical, and successful research.
• Discuss the changing methodology used for conducting Phase 1 oncology trials.
• Discuss the process for identifying outcome measures in oncology research studies.
• Discuss Immunotherapy as an emerging class of cancer treatment that uses the body’s own immune system to help fight cancer cells.
• Discuss common FDA findings, what these findings mean, and the unique challenges they present in Oncology studies.
|Contact No.||:||(215) 822-8644|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Fee||14 Mar,2018||USD 725.00|
|Member - Fee||14 Mar,2018||USD 650.00|
|Optional 1/2 Day Oncology Fundamentals workshop - Fee||13 Mar,2018||USD 125.00|
|Optional 1/2 Day GCP E6 (R2) Basics workshop - Fee||13 Mar,2018||USD 125.00|