North Carolina Dermatology Association (NCDA) Annual Meeting is organized by North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) and will be held during Jan 19 - 21, 2018 at Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is dermatologists in private practice and in academic medicine, physician assistants, and mid-level providers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This educational activity will update attendees on the latest medical knowledge available from medical literature, clinical experience and research, to keep practitioners on the forefront of new discoveries and their application to the practice of dermatology for the benefit of their patients.
Conference Objectives :
At the conclusion of this educational activity participants should be able to:
• Assess knowledge about biosimilars management.
• Describe skills for assertive communication.
• Discuss updates for 2018 for proper dermatology coding.
• Review the management of skin cancer by dermatologic surgery/Mohs micrographic surgery.
• Review recently published therapeutic breakthroughs in dermatology.
• Review some of the most important dermatology articles over the last decade.
• Discuss the appropriate use of biopsy for pigmented lesions.
• Review oral lesions as they relate to dermatologists.
• Assess skin signs of systemic disease.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Physician or PharmD - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 350.00|
|Non-Member Physician or PharmD - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||USD 400.00|
|NCDA Member Physician - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 200.00|
|NCDA Member Physician - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||USD 250.00|
|Emeritus / Retired Member - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 150.00|
|Emeritus / Retired Member - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||USD 200.00|
|NCDA Member PA / NP - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 175.00|
|NCDA Member PA / NP - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||USD 225.00|
|Staff in NCDA Member Practice - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 175.00|
|Staff in NCDA Member Practice - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||USD 225.00|
|Staff in Non-member Practice - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 325.00|
|Staff in Non-member Practice - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||USD 375.00|
|Resident / Medical Student - Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||Free|
|Resident / Medical Student - Conference Fee||18 Jan,2018||Free|