Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Conference 2018 is organized by International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB) and Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and will be held during Apr 09 - 11, 2018 at Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
This event is a dedicated meeting on cutting-edge approaches to the processing and analysis of Next Generation Sequencing data. The goal of this conference is to bring together bioinformatics researchers and biologists facing new high-throughput sequencing challenges. Workshop is available for this conference
The conference will feature presentations showing how current platforms can be used to address key biological questions and on the current state of the art for data analysis. Emphasis will also be placed on emerging and future trends in high-throughput sequencing and the associated computational challenges.
• Single cell genomics and transcriptomics
• Genome structure and population genomics
• State of the art sequencing technologies, and technologies under development
• Novel applications of NGS technologies in genomics and biology
• Transcriptional and posttranscriptional regulation of gene expression
• Epigenetics and chromatin structure
• Research breakthroughs based on exhaustive applications of NGS
• Clinical and translational applications
• Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
• Societal and economic implications: forensic law, sociology research, history, etc.
The conference will also aim to encompass the associated computational challenges:
• Novel algorithms, methods and pipelines
• Comparative benchmarks of methods
• Hardware developments specific to NGSHigh performance computing in NGS
• Computation in portable NGS devices, micro- and nano-NGS devices
• Computation during data acquisition
• Software implementations to enable NGS applications
The submission of both original and previously published research will be accepted for either oral or poster presentation. Plan to submit your research to this engaging conference! Providers of software or technology as also encouraged to participate in the conference.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+34 93 316 01 00,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member - Registration - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 395.00|
|Non Member Students - Registration - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 275.00|
|Non Member Post-Doc - Registration - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 345.00|
|Member - Registration - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 225.00|
|Member Students - Registration - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 125.00|
|Member Post-Doc - Registration - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 195.00|
|Non Member - Post Conference Workshop - Early Fee||12 Mar,2018||EUR 55.00|