National Symposium Osteology Paris is organized by Osteology Foundation and will be held from Oct 18 - 20, 2018 at International University City of Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
• Soft tissue management with a stable volume collagen matrix
• Yxoss-CBR - Reconstruction of alveolar ridge volume: new concept of titanium grid printed in 3D made to measure
• Extraction Cell Management for Predictable Ridge Preservation
• Importance of implant connectivity to preserve reconstructed bone volumes
• PRGF Endoret: Boost your surgeries with BTI
• Use of the Navident in everyday life, from the simplest to the most complex cases, from implant placement to prosthesis and guided osteotomy.
• Workshop Sutures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 41 368 44 44|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|