28th Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference
28th Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference is organized by National Consortium of Breast Centers (NCBC) and will be held during Mar 09 - 14, 2018 at Paris Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is oncologists, surgeons, nurses, clinicians and administrators in order to help advance the delivery of treatment options and quality of care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 35.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Overview :
At each year's conference, National Consortium of Breast Centers (NCoBC) brings together medical and industry professionals from around the globe to network, learn and share ideas, methodologies and treatment options that improve quality of care and outcome for patients diagnosed with breast diseases.
Oncoplastic Course Highlights :
• Nationally known breast surgeons sharing their insights and experience with oncoplastic techniques.
• Essential techniques that all surgeons can master will be discussed.
• There will be practical labs on both days of the course, allowing in depth hands on experience using the latest Mastotrainers.
• Lecturers will demonstrate their techniques in the lab to be followed by the attendees performing the procedures in a "see one, do one" teaching method.
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand the unique and focused role of integrated breast cancer care and importance of coordination of care between the interdisciplinary team ( physicians, nurses, navigators, advance level providers , technicians, administrators, genetic counselors etc.) involved in the evaluation and management of patients evaluated at multidisciplinary breast centers.
• Ensure that all breast health specialists have the most current information that enables them to provide state-of-the-art care to all of our patients.
• Learn the basics of patient positioning and unit set-up for tomosynthesis-guided and upright stereotactic biopsy Identify problems related to mammography positioning.
• Explain the importance of consistency & reproducibility for positioning standards.
• Understand navigator roles and the differences between different forms of navigational practices.
• Awareness of novel breast cancer genes and impact on breast cancer prognosis
• Understand special considerations in the young breast cancer survivor
• Awareness of practice changing opportunities to enhance survivorship care
• Appreciate advances in the management and treatment of inflammatory breast cancer
• Advances in early diagnosis of breast cancer utilizing various breast imaging modalities including tomosynthesis, ultrasound, breast MRI and other modalities
• Identify chemotherapy and radiation induced sexual problems and risk reducing procedures that affect sexuality
• Understand the patient experience: What the women really wants?
• Appreciate the controversies and treatment options for ductal carcinoma in-situ
• Describe the impact of breast cancer on the couple relationship
• Attention paid to genetic risk evaluation, screening, quality of life, palliative care, etc.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(574) 401-8115,
December 18, 2017
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members Physicians - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 975.00|
|Non-Members Physicians - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 1075.00|
|Non-Members Non - Physicians - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 775.00|
|Non-Members Non - Physicians - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 875.00|
|Non-Member Resident / Fellow - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 630.00|
|Non-Member Resident / Fellow - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 730.00|
|Non-Exhibiting Corporations - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 2000.00|
|Non-Exhibiting Corporations - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 2100.00|
|Member Physicians - Ealy Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 775.00|
|Member Physicians - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 875.00|
|Member Non-Physicians - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 575.00|
|Member Non-Physicians - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 675.00|
|Member Resident / Fellow - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 430.00|
|Member Resident / Fellow - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 530.00|
|2-DAY Oncoplastics Course and 3 Day General Conference - Non-Member Physicians - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 2050.00|
|2-DAY Oncoplastics Course and 3 Day General Conference - Non-Member Physicians - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 2150.00|
|2-DAY Oncoplastics Course and 3 Day General Conference - Member Physicians - Early Fee||01 Feb,2018||USD 1850.00|
|2-DAY Oncoplastics Course and 3 Day General Conference - Member Physicians - Standard Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 1950.00|