Medical CBT Tools : Ten-Minute Techniques for Real Doctors is organized by Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) Canada and will be held during Feb 21 - 23, 2018 at Aria Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 36 Credits.
This "triple strength" workshop is for clinicians wishing to integrate more of CBT's tested tools into their daily work with general medical patients.
This sleeves-up workshop emphasizes practical assessment tools, homework compliance enhancers, and change-oriented charting. The focus is on the most strategic interventions that can be integrated into routine (e.g., 10 minute) clinical appointments.
Learning objectives :
• Discover the incredible utility of persuasion tools in medicine
• Gain comfort with the most versatile tools for your practice
• Implement the appropriate tool(s) in a given situation
• Use newly acquired tools under direct supervision
• Formulate more effective ways to motivate patients
• Recognize and address "empathy addiction"
• Learn more effective ways to get the patient “on side”
• Discover how to non-negotiably orient patients towards action
• Recognize ways to harness strong complaining for change
• Learn to overcome many vexing blocks to compliance
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||21 Feb,2018||USD 895.00|