Mechanical Ventilation: Advanced Critical Care Management is organized by American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) and will be held during Feb 15 - 17, 2018 at American College of Chest Physicians, Glenview, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Pulmonary and critical care fellows, physicians, intensivists, advanced practice providers, and respiratory therapists are encouraged to attend. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
Acquire extensive knowledge in advanced techniques and skills for mechanical ventilation in the critically ill patient-including the latest advances in ventilator technology-through lectures, interactive discussion, hands-on small group workshops, and case-based exercises. This comprehensive, interactive program emphasizes practical solutions for issues related to patients in respiratory failure.
Topics include :
• Ventilator modes
• Ventilator-induced lung injury
• Management of obstructive and parenchymal lung disease
• Management of hypoxemia
• Patient-ventilator synchrony
• Noninvasive ventilation
Conference Objectives are:
After participating in this educational activity, you should be able to:
• Review the principles of mechanical ventilation with a focus on protecting the lungs.
• Analyze ventilator graphics for changing lung mechanics and for optimal patient ventilator synchrony.
• Define ventilatory management of parenchymal lung injury, obstructive disease, and severe hypoxemia.
• Demonstrate the indications and patient selection for venovenous extracorporeal support (VV ECMO).
• Discuss mechanical ventilation liberation strategies
• Discuss controversial topics related to mechanical ventilation strategies
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-member - Registration Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 1995.00|
|Member - Registration Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 1695.00|
|Nonphysician providers and Physicians-in-training - Registration Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 1295.00|