Mastering Minimally-Invasive Smile Design is organized by Den-Mat (dm) Holdings, LLC and will be held from Dec 07 - 08, 2018 at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Office Managers, Patient/Treatment Coordinators. This CME conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 CE Credits.
Conference Description :
Join us for two days of powerful continuing education and learn best practices from your peers who have built highly successful practices with minimally-invasive esthetics in a challenging economy. This course features an all new approach to esthetic dentistry. Learn case selection, smile design, preparation using a new Additive-Reductive Template (A.R.T.), and final finishing and seating of minimally-invasive veneers. You will also be exposed to practice marketing, patient communication, case acceptance and practice management skills to build a successful esthetics-oriented dental practice.
Learning Objectives :
• Learn both clinical and business implementation all in one course - all you need to make a difference in your practice right away!
• Experience engaging and unique hands-on training with different veneer case types and small equipment and material demonstrations.
• Discover a new additive-reductive template and process to minimize chair time and enable the most conservative preparation with the best esthetic outcome.
• Make complex cases, simple - all with minimal tooth reduction. Learn to tackle challenging alignment and asymmetrical arch forms and many other complex cases.
• Participate in a class discussion about case planning; bring your cases for personalized evaluation!
Note : Register more than 6 weeks before an event an bring one team member FREE!
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.