Louisiana State University (LSU) Orofacial Pain Continuum
Louisiana State University (LSU) Orofacial Pain Continuum is organized by LSU Health New Orleans Continuing Dental Education and will be held during Jun 15, 2018 - Mar 30, 2019 at LSU Health Sciences Center School Of Dentistry, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 74 hours of clinical CDE credit.
Dentists who treat patients with TMD, sleep disorders, and other types of orofacial pain are the primary target audience for this multi-disciplinary and inter-professional continuum. Because many physicians and other health care professionals treat orofacial pain patients, they are encouraged and welcome to attend this continuum. The purpose of the LSU Orofacial Pain Continuum™ is to establish a new category of CE for orofacial pain that is more comprehensive yet can be completed in a one year, 5-weekend CE program.
After completing this continuum, participants should be better able to recognize, evaluate, diagnose, manage and refer patients who have TMD, sleep disorders, and other types of orofacial pain.
• This comprehensive, interactive continuum offers:
• A limited-attendance program with a low student to faculty ratio.
• One-on-one learning opportunities, relationship building, and bonding between and among participants and faculty.
• A 10-½ day CE program that can be completed in five weekends within a year's time for under $10,000.
• 74 hours of clinical CDE credit, and
• Breakfast, lunch, beverages and snack breaks each day.
Before the first session and between each session, participants will have self-study assignments:
• Self-study will consist of reading assignments in books and journals that apply to each subsequent session.
• These reading assignments are a key element of this comprehensive approach to orofacial pain continuing education.
Conference Sessions :
Session 1: June 15-16, 2018 (Friday-Saturday)
Clinical Application of Head, Neck, and Airway Anatomy with Dissection
Session 2: August 17-19, 2018 (Friday, Saturday and half day on Sunday)
Temporomandibular Disorders (TMD): An Evidence-Based Approach to Diagnosis and Management
Session 3: October 5-6, 2018 (Friday-Saturday)
Dentistry's Role in the Diagnosis & Management of Sleep Disorders
Session 4: January 25-26, 2018 (Friday-Saturday)
The Many Faces of Orofacial Pain: Beyond TMD
Session 5: March 29-30, 2019 (Friday-Saturday)
Patient Case Presentations & Review: An Interactive & Participatory Session
Tuition for 5-Session Continuum : Conference Fee
$9,950 per attendee (Dentist or Healthcare Professional)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||504.941.8193|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Tuition for 5-Session Continuum - Conference Fee||18 May,2018||USD 9950.00|