Live Surgery with Enrico Robotti is organized by MZ Congressi Srl and will be held from Oct 17 - 20, 2018 at Villa Sant'Apollonia, Bergamo, Lombardia, Italy. The target audience for this medical event is Plastic surgeons.
Rhinoseptoplasty is probably the most complicated operation in aesthetic surgery , which requires a long learning curve and considerable dedication. Over the last few years there have been undoubtable changes of major impact in rhinoplasty techniques. This has led to an operation which is more complex, more lengthy, but undoubtedly offers highly rewarding results.
Even the best rhinoplasty symposia and courses worldwide have the inevitable drawback of a large faculty with different point of views which have to be expressed in a limited time. Though this allows intensive teaching in multiple formats, excess of compressed information may lead attendees to some confusion and a desire for further guided learning, in depth and unhurried.
The purpose of this course, limited to a maximum of 30 participants, is to spend three full days in direct interaction with the operating room, as well as to be exposed to lectures and videos on the facts and techniques that currently matter most in primary and revision rhinoplasty, with emphasis both on cosmetic and functional issues. The last day will be a brainstorming session devoted to review, video-focuses and case presentations brought both to and by attendees
Dr Robotti will share with the participants, in live HD connection with the operating room, his favourite techniques, in all their details and nuances on six open rhinoplasties, four primaries and two secondaries. The primaries will show different scenarios of nasal deformities on males and females, while the secondaries will involve rib reconstruction.
Items which will be covered:
• Preop analysis and postop assessment
• Access and its details
• Limited dissection vs degloving
• Component separation-incremental reduction
• Cerkes perichondrial-periosteal flap
• Different osteotomies
• Correction of deviation
• Power tools and piezo for osteoplasty and osteotomy
• Avoiding step-offs at the keystone
• Augmenting and lowering the radix
• Spreaders and autospreaders
• Use of perforated ethmoid plate
• Debulking the skin in thick-skin patients
• Managing the drooping and bulbous tip
• Tongue-in-groove and septal extension grafts
• Tip sutures and their algorithm
• Achieving a straight and properly oriented sidewall
• Lateral crura struts and alar contour grafts
• Alar wedges
• Rib harvesting and fashioning
• DCF (Diced Cartilage Fascia) and free diced cartilage
• Deep Temporal and Rectus fascia harvesting and application
• Current variations of DCF: the SPF (sandwich perichondrium fascia) construct
|Contact No. :||+39 02 66802323
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €2600.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|