KT3 : Clinical concept and advanced whole body application is organized by Texas Children's Hospital and will be held on Nov 10, 2018 at Texas Children's Hospital - Feigin Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 CCUs or 8 contact hours.
Course Description :
The KT3 course combines the Kinesio Taping Method foundational concepts of KT1&KT2 with advanced clinical concepts. The course provides lab time for attendees to practice their skills on the new concepts through a variety of clinical applications. The KT3 course is designed to allow the Certified Kinesio Taping Instructor (CKTI) to cater specific clinical applications to address specific professions. Upon completion of this course and prerequisite KT1&KT2 seminar, attendees will be eligible to request and take the exam to become a Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP). Note: Students can request to take the exam but will not be eligible to receive a CKTP certificate until they graduate.
Course Objectives are :
• Review the basic concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
• Explain and apply advanced concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method
• Review epidermis, dermis, and fascial anatomy as it is related to Kinesio Taping
• Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions
• Apply the Kinesio Taping Method to stimulate epidermis, dermis, and fascial response
• Apply advanced clinical taping techniques for treatment of the spine, neurological conditions, and upper/lower extremity dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|K3, K4 –Peds – K4 Lymphedema for One course Registration fee||09 Nov,2018||USD 250.00|
|K3, K4 –Peds – K4 Lymphedema for Two courses Registration fee||09 Nov,2018||USD 425.00|